Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge

• Thanks for the info!

I have removed all the folders I have created, removed the Share and am now recreating everything following the pdf.

I will let u know how it works out :)

I'm now making the config folders with 0777 permissions, so everyone should have access right?

edit: It's still not working... I have attached 5 screens with all the settings. I have no idea what the problem is. If u look at the last scren u can see that sonarr succesfully put the files in the /Config folder. So access must be fine right?

Still I'm getting Page not found "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"
    I have also tried creating the folders as user 'Kenny' instead of root, no change.

See attach.

Thanks

• I'm running on amdx64. But that shouldnt really matter for docker right?
    Most likely in 4 or 5 days I will not have a solution so I'll be waiting :D
    At first I tried with the "dockeruser", but that didnt seem to work, so then I put everything on my main user which is Kenny

I have tried Bridge mode to edit ports yes, that doesnt help.

When I don't enter a folder for config I can run it perfectly, but then it creates a folder itself with is R/O and every time the docker restarts all the settings are gone...

• When I don't enter a folder for config I can run it perfectly, but then it creates a folder itself with is R/O and every time the docker restarts all the settings are gone...

Have you tried deleting the container, manually deleting the config folder you specified, starting a new container from that image and letting it repopulate the config files?

• While I don't expect much to come of it; have you modified the a running container to change from R/O? (Toggle to Gray and save.)

Yes, and it just seems to put it back to R/O automatically

I appreciate all the help so far, I just hope getting this fixed some time soon before I have to install windows on it :D

All I wanna do with the box is sonarr, sabnzbd and emby, nothing else really

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!