Docker Issue - Sonarr and Deluge

• Good Morning,

I'm having a issue setting up Sonarr and Deluge in Docker. I followed this guide OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more) I have the PUID and GUID setup I have the /config /downloads /tv and all that setup. Sonarr can't access the /srv/disk id/fielserver/downloads to move the file

Are you sure that it's the directory that can't be accessed, or maybe it can see the directory but doesn't have appropriate permissions to move the files?

I plan to update that guide at some point because I changed my method for mapping directories to ensure all the containers used the same paths.

• Fair enough!

First, can you post screenshots of your Docker settings for both the containers? Specifically, make sure you haven't checked the "R/O" button on the mapped directories.

Second, install the OMV plugin called "Reset Permissions." Once installed, use it to reset ACL settings on your shared folders and then reset permissions on the same folders. Try to use Sonarr to move the files again and see if you're successful.

• So i had to reinstall the resetperms and then it showed. I reset the permissions and now deluge shows this

Also Sonarr show this
    Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /srv/9a94fceb-ff72-4c70-9562-591fcc600b9e/Fileserver/Downloads/Star.Trek.Discovery.S01E13.720p.WEBRip.x264-TBS

• Again, I'm not great with this, but there is another option you can try (which is how I do all my containers now). You can create a single storage container that maps every single directory you need for all the containers you run (I call mine "Storage"). Then, in your application containers, remove all the mapped directories (except /config) and instead, in the "Volumes From" section, choose your newly created storage container. This will ensure that they are all mapped exactly the same way.

My storage container maps directories for all my media locations that Plex needs, the download directories that Sonarr and Radarr need, temp directories that NZBGet and ruTorrent need, etc.

• Can you show me a screenshot of what you are talking about. I might be doing this already.

Here is my storage container:

And my Radarr container that attaches it. Keep in mind the only folder I mapped was /config. The other two read-only paths were mapped by the container automatically, but are not used. All of my other media-related containers are done the same way, to ensure all paths are identical (and not /download on one, but /downloads on the other, for example).

• OK, you have a folder called "Fileserver" in the path. Apply the same permissions that were applied to "Downloads", to "Fileserver". (Note that the reset perm's plugin won't help you with this.)
    I've experienced the same sort of problem with permissions when I shared a sub-directory, under a root folder, of the data drive. If a shared folder is not at the root of the drive, the entire path to the shared folder needs to have compatible permissions. Change Fileserver to "Others", "Read / Write".

This is why I asked if you have WinSCP installed. It's far easier to look at standard, unshared folders and change their permissions, with WinSCP, versus doing the same on the command line.

The above is an attempt to resolve the "denied" error dialog you provided. Since I don't use this particular Docker, I don't know how the container interacts with the host.

My Apologies I did not see the question about WinSCP. Yes I do have it installed.

Edit;
    Details

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /srv/9a94fceb-ff72-4c70-9562-591fcc600b9e/Fileserver/Downloads/DCs.Legends.of.Tomorrow.S03E10.iNTERNAL.720p.WEB.x264-BAMBOOZLE

• Option 1 not possible as All 9 TB of files are sitting in /srv/disk name/Fileserver, I will trying option 2

• I've done option 2 before. Symlink's are great for getting past program limitations and other weirdness. Symlink's can also be used in a manner similar to mergerfs; to spread storage over multiple drives while providing the appearance and function of storing all data on one drive.
    With Symlink's and remote mount, one can transparently export/import data from/to remote servers. With the two, there's lots of flexibility for moving data around.

Do you actually have all 9TB backed up?

No, I do not have all 9 TB's backed up. Only about 5 TB's currently.

• you need to set up sonarr and deluge folder using the path insde docker
    so Deluge won't download inside /usr/download bun inside /Donwload.
    the same goes for Sonarr, it won't search series inside /usr/series, but inside the path that you wrote, in my case was /Raid1/Telefilm and /zfs/telefilm since they are on two different hard drives.

I'll post my settings as soon as I'll get home, or tomorrow at max.

Intel G4400 - Asrock H170M Pro4S - 8GB ram - Be Quiet Pure Power 11 400 CM - Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 - 6TB Seagate Ironwolf - RAIDZ1 3x10TB WD - OMV 5 - Proxmox Kernel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!