WebGUI Login loop - no hd full

• Hello,

I just installed an OMV server in a Rock64. which will also be used for other applications. It was working fine, but after some package installation it started to fail: after entering the correct credentials it returns to the login screen without any error message or any indication in the logs. I verified the space in the partitions and no one is full:

Could it be any of the packages installed that causes issues with the authentication? How can I see the error logs related to this issue? In the auth.log I see the following:

Code
    Jan 26 22:20:42 rock64 openmediavault-webgui[10342]: Authorized login from ::ffff:xx.xx.xx.xx [username=admin, user-agent=Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36]

The server has also installed docker with an Unifi container and Freepbx/asterisk. Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!