end kernel panic - not syncing : No working unit found. Try passing in init= option to kernel. See Linux documentation/init.txt for guidance

• I'm newbie and I have a brand new rpi3b. And I've tried to get rpi3 to life in three different SD card. SD cards work with other software (2017-11-29-raspbian-stretch, OpenELEC-RPi2.arm-8.0.4, Ubuntu-mate-16.04.2-desktop-armhf-raspberry-pi) but not with OMV.
    The OMV sbin directory has an init file: lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 20 9. 4. 2017 init -> /lib/systemd/systemd but there is no /lib/systemd/systemd directory?

Is there any patch I can do for solve this or is this just a massive sw bug? I would also like to try some older OMV for rpi3 for getting up the system and then upgrading it. Where I can find oldef sw (link and sw name, please)?

My configuration:
    OMV_3_0_88_RaspberryPi_2_3_4.9.41
    rpi3b (version could be V1.2?)
    sd card 16GB cat10
    Raspberry own power supply

ps. I didn't quite know the OMV-Version (must) so I guess it's OMV 3.x stable :/

• Offizieller Beitrag

There are around 1.700 downloads per week. I assume there would be massive posts if there was a general issue with the image.

Did you carefully read and follow the instructions? Especially the part about etcher and being patient and green activity LED stops blinking when the Pi is ready??

• You are right about the downloads.

I used etcher and I wait until green LED stopped blinking but Pi did not start any more. Could this happen because I do not have LAN only WLAN and I could not configure it because PI is stucked (=I cannot do anything).
    I attach a picture if it helps.

Where I can find older versions for rpi3?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!