Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).

• I ve been trying to connect to an instance via ssh. I was getting the following error: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).
    I added the key pair to the instance and changed the password authentication to no in the sshd-config file. Still same error. Any suggestions ?

• root or ec2-user. I need to connect to the instance without password authentication. I added the public key to the authorized_keys but that didn't fix the issue.

• You should reenable password authentication and verify that works before trying to use keys. Once you get keys working, then you can disable passwords.

What instructions did you use to generate the keys and upload to OMV?

Also, don't edit the sshd confg file by hand as those changes will be lost when you make any changes via the web GUI. Add those changes instead to the Extra options section in the GUI.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!