New here, how can I help?

• Hi,
    I'm new in the forum but am using OMV for a couple of years now on about 10+ machines.
    So now I think it's time to give something back and get involved, the project is great.

So how can I help? Where is manpower needed?

I'm pretty good at documenting / writing howtos, I do that anyways. Am not that good at programming, so I'm unsure if I can be of much help there.
    I do have some experience though with fileservers, different hardware etc.

So let me know where I can contribute.

• Hi,
    tanks fo your time.
    I've a big problem.
    From yesterday my omv don't work good.
    Following a power faiulre, since yesterday after the restart of the machines, i can't reach OMV via web panel, even i can't access the disks, i reinstalled all but this morning, some problem ...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,
    tanks fo your time.
    I've a big problem.
    From yesterday my omv don't work good.
    Following a power faiulre, since yesterday after the restart of the machines, i can't reach OMV via web panel, even i can't access the disks, i reinstalled all but this morning, some problem ...

Not really the place to put this, delete the post and start again in General, but you're going to need to supply more detail,
    What version of omv
    Reinstall; how?
    System set up
    Can you connect a screen and keyboard for direct access
    I take it ssh does not work?
    the more information the easier it is to help.

• ok,
    thank for your reply, I have 4.1.3 (arrakis) release. However I have solved, there is an update that creates problems for me: linux-image-4.18.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 4.18.6-1 bpo9 + 1, after this update omv is no longer reachable from the web control panel.It was enough to reinstall without updating.

Regards.

• chente

Hat das Thema geschlossen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!