Add button doesn't work

• Hi all,

I have a strange problem on OMV WebGui. If I click on an add button, it doesn't matter where (e.g. Let's encrypt plug, NFS, Planned tasks) nothing happens. Really nothing. I click the button, it turns dark grey as long as I click but that's it. It happens on different computers with different browsers and even after upgrade vom OMV3 to OMV4. It used to work unntil a couple of weeks ago but I cannot tell when it exactly stopped working. Can anyone help?

Best regards,
    Oliver

• I'm using chrome on a normal desktop PC. But indeed, I see an error in the console:

• Sorry, I have no idea how to reproduce it, itjust happens to be like this one day. Of course something has changed but I cannot tell what as I dont use the add buttons every day. I can reproduce it now if I press the add button no matter where, not only in plugins, also in the core system (File shares, Cron jobs, Let's encrypt plug in, ...). I have the following plugins installed: openmediavault-backup, openmediavault-usbbackup, openmediavault-deluge, openmediavault-minidlna, openmediavault-mysql, openmediavault-nginx, openmediavault-clamav, openmediavault-letsencrypt, openmediavault-nut, openmediavault-omvextrasorg.

• Ok, I found the problem. I have an invalid entry in the /etc/default/openmediavault for OMV_HTTPREQUEST_TIMEOUT (it was "#*1000"). This then generated invalid code in the index file where the global defines are.

Code
    OMV.UUID_UNDEFINED = 'fa4b1c66-ef79-11e5-87a0-0002b3a176b4'; OMV.ROLE_ADMINISTRATOR = 1; OMV.HTTPREQUEST_TIMEOUT = #*1000; OMV.PRODUCT_NAME = 'openmediavault'; OMV.PRODUCT_URL = 'http://www.openmediavault.org'; OMV.PRODUCT_COPYRIGHT = 'Copyright (C) 2009-2018 by Volker Theile. All rights reserved.'; OMV.PRODUCT_PACKAGENAME = 'openmediavault';

And now all the global defines (including "OMV.UUID_UNDEFINED") have not been loaded and were not defined which then caused the above error.

I remember that I changed the above value once in a completely different context and file and am now a little bit surprised that it's showing up here again :) Some sort of automatic find/replace which went wrong I guess.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!