OMV odroidxu4 performance statisctics graphs

• Hi!
    I've just recently replaced the old image (kernel 3.10) with new image from SourceForge (kernel 4.9 ) At the moment
    my xu4 works, but performance statistics graphs are all smiling faces ;) Only the cpu usage graph is showing. When I pres the "Refresh"
    button I get the following error:

Error #0:exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1' with exit code '1': ERROR: unknown option '--slope-mode$'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rrd.inc(54): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMVRpcServiceRrd->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusv9...', '/tmp/bgoutputpS...')#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rrd.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRrd->generate(NULL, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('generate', NULL, Array)#6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Rrd', 'generate', NULL, Array, 1)#7 {main}

Do you have any idea what could be the reason for the error?
    I'd be very grateful for any hint you have for me.

Thanks,
    Damjan

• Hi!
    My graphs were showing just fine with the previous version (kernel 3.10.x) After a clean install with new image from SourceForge (kernel 4.9 ) performance statistics graphs are all smiling faces, only the cpu usage graphs are showing. When I pres the "Refresh" button I get the following error:

Error #0:exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1' with exit code '1': ERROR: unknown option '--slope-mode$'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rrd.inc(54): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMVRpcServiceRrd->{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusv9...', '/tmp/bgoutputpS...')#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/rrd.inc(56): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#3 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceRrd->generate(NULL, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('generate', NULL, Array)#6 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Rrd', 'generate', NULL, Array, 1)#7 {main}

Do you have any idea what could be the reason for the error?
    I'd be very grateful for any hint you have for me.

Thanks,
    Damjan

• Thanks for your answer. so I'll have to "burn" the image again.
    Is there a way to backup and restore current configuration to the new installation?
    I heard there is a way to move the installation from SD to HD. Is there a tutorial for that?
    Thanks again, Damjan

• Offizieller Beitrag

Error #0:exception 'OMV\ExecException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkgraph 2>&1' with exit code '1': ERROR: unknown option '--slope-mode$'' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0

The error message indicates that you are using a rrdtool package that is not the correct one. Did you have installed packages from a different Debian release on your own?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Use Google to find out how to intsall packages with a special version. But this might be a bigger issue, you need to find out which version is default in your Debian version and we don't know what you've changed to let that accident happen. Consider to reinstall your installation and take care next time what you're doing.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!