Odroid C2 After update i loss the device from the network can't get it to work please help

• Hello
    I'm new to Linux and OMV i recently purchased an Odroid c2 I was using it for the past 3 weeks for downloading and dlna only those plugins i installed from the PLUGIN MANAGER but i decided to do the latest updates from the UPDATE MANAGER tab.
    After the device was done an error window would apear with the message AN ERROR HAS OCCURED. The device would freeze their and disappear from the network i restarted it several time but nothing happens restarted the router too nothing happens reconfiged the network with only the odroid c2 and my pc on it but still nothing happens. I have tried reformating the sd with a clean install on it works great but when i do all the update the same thing happens.
    Please help me i tried multiple times and the same thing happens !
    I have attached the update log if anyone wants to take a look

• Offizieller Beitrag

The update log looks fine. I would plug a keyboard and monitor into it and run omv-firstaid as root.

omv 7.0-32 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.9 | compose 7.0.9 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• The update log looks fine. I would plug a keyboard and monitor into it and run omv-firstaid as root.

I tried to do that nothing happens i get No signal tried 1 monitor 1 tv 2 hdmi cables, but everthing works with fresh install. After a lot of trial and error i figured it out i update everthing without a problem the device works as normal except this update (attached a screenshot). If i update u-boot odroidc2 the C2 never boots. Also found this thread https://forum.armbian.com/topi…-with-u-boot-default-538/
    So i will be posting at armbian forums.
    Thank you for your help

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!