HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help

• hi guys I'm ready to give up I have installed OMV on usb have my ip address and logged into wed interface i can see my disks i can mount my disks i can create shares 1st problem

will my windows pc see the share will it !%$£ and yes smb/cifs is enabled iv tried everything

2nd problem installed plex guess what my pc can see that but status is enabled not running and plex web client cant see it

thirdly and final UPDATE MANAGEMENT there is loads but will it update

i think if your still reading this you can see where my head is right now after reading post after post on here and ending up hitting a wall every time iv caved and need to ask for help

• Offizieller Beitrag

thirdly and final UPDATE MANAGEMENT there is loads

I do all updates. But it is a good idea to have a backup of you data and system drive.

For the other topics it would help as subzero mentioned to describe a bit more in detail. Also what platform you are using and which version you have installed.

• sorry guys new here iv done another fresh install since my last post iv installed version 3.0.94 on a toshiba nb510 (just why i play with OMV) os is on a 16gb sandisk usb stick im logged in on the wed GUI and have change my login password no other settings have been changed went to UPDATE MANAGEMENT and checked/ticked all updates press upgrade and get this

The following packages have unmet dependancies:
    firmware-misc-nonfree : Breaks: firmware-adi
    Breaks: firmware-ralink
    :E unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages

• Offizieller Beitrag

sorry guys new here iv done another fresh install since my last post iv installed version 3.0.94 on a toshiba nb510 (just why i play with OMV) os is on a 16gb sandisk usb stick im logged in on the wed GUI and have change my login password no other settings have been changed went to UPDATE MANAGEMENT and checked/ticked all updates press upgrade and get this

The following packages have unmet dependancies:
    firmware-misc-nonfree : Breaks: firmware-adi
    Breaks: firmware-ralink
    :E unable to correct problems, you have held broken packages

You have to update via CLI because OMV3 does not install new package dependencies via WebUI. This is new in OMV4.
    Go to the CLI and execute

Bash
    # omv-update

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!