Oops: tried moving docker container location. How to revert?

• Hi,

I installed several docker containers on my system drive (16gb usb stick), and now i tried moving them by changing the location of the docker base path in the GUI, ofcourse while everything was running.......... yes, i agree that this was not the best decision.....

can i revert this easily?, i have a complete backup using the backup plugin. but maybe there is an easy fix for this?

i tried changing the location back to /var/lib/docker, but this cannot be done (atleast not via the GUI?)

It would be awesome if someone could point me to a solution! I JUST finished setting everything up.........

thanks!

edit: (ideas on how to get the old containers working on the new location would ofcourse also be helpful!)

• New to all this......

Forgot that the config is not located inside the container, and that the solution was obviously to make the containers again, making sure to map all the directories and PUID,PGID the same.......

Couple of minutes work, not worth restoring a backup.

Thought it would mean doing the radarr, sonarr configs again.....phew......

thanks anyway!

edit: still strange that the original/default location is not selectable via the GUI, or that you cannot manually edit the field

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!