Communication failure - Jdownloader

• Hello everyone

Sorry for my English !!!

I currently work with version 3.0.97 that I just updated, however, I encounter a problem.

As soon as I want to connect to the web interface I have the error message "communication failure", and I have no details about the error.
    I can not see the status of my hard drives or the services.
    My.Jdownoader does not work anymore and TV Head End freeze from time to time.

Do you have a track or idea to give me?

I logged in under putty to do an apt-get update it was extremely long to do his research.

Do you have an idea ?

Thank you very much in advance.
    Michael

• Hello,

I just figured out where the problem came from. It is the jdownloader service that causes "communication failure".

I uninstalled jdownloader with
    apt-get purge --remove openmediavault-jdownloader

Everything is going well I have no problem.

As soon as I reinstall (my credentials are already registered) and I want to activate it,
    I meet my communication problems again.

Do you have an idea ?
    Thank you in advance.

• "communication failure"

This is a well known error in OMV and can have many reason - and actually no solution. In many cases the system is completely utilized by another task and did not respond in the expected time. E.g. waiting until all disk have spun up after a disk standby while going to the storage / filesystem menu. This was my case.

I don´t know jdownloader. Maybe the plugin is trying to connect to somewhere, but without success and therefore make retries endlessly.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!