CIFS share limits

• I have 2 OMV servers, identical hardware and identically configured (both currently running OMV 3.0.96) to provide CIFS shares to my Windows 10 Desktop PC and Laptop. CMHOMENAS1 provides a music share, if I view the share properties (mounted on Windows 10 machines as drive W:) in Windows Explorer I can see that I have used 40GB and have Free Space of 3.16TB (correct). If however I look at the properties of my Backup share (provided by CMHOMENAS2) I see I have used 0.99TB and have 0 (zero) bytes free - strange. The OMV Storage / File Systems tell me that I have 3.58TB of which I have used 1.72TB (ie lots of free space on this RAID5 provided storage). The Backups CIFS share is the only share I have on this storage device. This is preventing me from running my Windows backups as the backup software thinks the backup location (via the Windows mapped drive) is full - not correct.

Can anybody help me understand what I have done wrong in the set up of the Backups CIFS share on CMHOMENAS2 as I have checked and rechecked the settings so many times but cannot see where the problem lies.

Thanks

Chris

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!