[openmediavault-docker-gui] containers instantly stops... no logs

• Hi,

I installed omv stable, and I'm really happy from now, great work :)

I'm having strange issues with the docker plugin, sadly I can't make containers to start from the web gui.

I've checked the logs in nginx/openmediavault*, php*, syslog, /var/lib/docker/openmedivault/<container id>/*.log

The only thing that logs spits is this when I create a container :

Feb 16 11:59:54 our0 dockerd[10986]: time="2018-02-16T11:59:54+01:00" level=info msg="shim docker-containerd-shim started" address="/containerd-shim/moby/72aaa4785f52a62c33e7e1ed0e5c6552fe7cfaef681203c593c0a038c7bc05f6/shim.sock" debug=false module="containerd/tasks" pid=15015
    Feb 16 11:59:56 our0 dockerd[10986]: time="2018-02-16T11:59:56+01:00" level=info msg="shim reaped" id=72aaa4785f52a62c33e7e1ed0e5c6552fe7cfaef681203c593c0a038c7bc05f6 module="containerd/tasks"
    Feb 16 11:59:56 our0 dockerd[10986]: time="2018-02-16T11:59:56.983790879+01:00" level=info msg="ignoring event" module=libcontainerd namespace=moby topic=/tasks/delete type="*events.TaskDelete"

After that, container appears as started, but stops immediatly. Hitting start button gives nothing.

Tried to run dockerd -D in another term to watch for more clues but it doesn't give anything

- I flattened ACL permissions on my docker folder
    - I'm not using any weird buggy image (tried debian and ubuntu)
    - tried with and without network
    - tried with and without special privileges

Everything seems fine with docker itself because I can create, run, commit and start from console.
    BTW, I can't list containers created from gui.

I'm a bit desperate at this point ||

• I noticed two debug options in /var/run/docker/containerd/containerd.toml
    shim_debug = false and level = "info"

Changing those manually and restarting the daemon just has no effect, they're back to defaults immediatly after restart.

Had a glimpse of joy when I noticed the noexec option on mountpoints... sadly removing it doesn't change anything

- Tried to uninstall purge/reinstall docker and openmediavault-docker packages
    - Tried to compile latest git binaries because of "unknown container" alert... doesn't change anything too.

I noticed something that may be interesting :
    When a container is created, I get logs and it stops right after that. Hitting refresh says container is stopped.
    If I click "Start", no logs WSE
    BUT if I click "Restart", logs say that container actually is restarted (of courses it stops right after that)

Using docker CLI works, but it seems to use /var/lib/docker folder, not /var/lib/docker/openmediavault
    Tried to isolate the problem by :
    - changing "-g /var/lib/docker/openmediavault" to "/var/lib/docker"
    - renaming /var/lib/docker to /var/lib/docker_bak
    - symlinking <docker data path> to /var/lib/docker

Running a container via CLI works fine, but after that it doesn't lists at all when I run : docker container ls

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!