Second Radarr plugin

• Use docker and you can run as many instances as you want of sonarr etc. The plugin radarr is more likely to be abandoned in favor of docker. Same goes for sonarr and plex.

That's what I was asking, how do I do the port configuration for the second radarr instance since it can't do the default port.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• The port used internally by the dockers can be the same. The host ports used must be different.

For the first instance, I would use host networking. This uses the same default port inside the container and for the host.

For the second instance use bridge network. Select the default port in the Exposed port drop down list. For the host port enter something that isn't currently being used already.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• The port used internally by the dockers can be the same. The host ports used must be different.

For the first instance, I would use host networking. This uses the same default port inside the container and for the host.

For the second instance use bridge network. Select the default port in the Exposed port drop down list. For the host port enter something that isn't currently being used already.

Thank you I will give it a try

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!