Union file system issue, only on disk's data is visible

• Hello,

I'm having an odd issue, Union file system plugin is installed, I point it at the two disks I want to merge and it seems to mount and be happy.

However if I search for files via SMB I can only see about half my files (folders are all there). When I browses the Union mount with MC in the terminal all my files are there in their folders.

Both the disks that make up the union "disk" seem to have duplicated folders (i'm not sure if that's how that works, I didn't create them in duplicate) but not the files, each disk has around half the actual files, it seems that when I browse the union files system with SMB i'm only seeing one disk as it correlates to the actual files on that one disk of the union.

If I remove one of the folders from one of the disks, so there is one remaining on the other disk of the union that folder disapears via SMB too, ven

I've reset and checked permissions and they all seem good, but without knowing how union works I'm a bit stumped, my files are there but I can only get to half.

Any help would be very much appreciated. (i'm probably being an idiot! )

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!