Plugin to keep track of my TV Show Libary and notify me of a new season?

• Hey guys,

I know there are plugins out there such as Sonarr, etc. But I wondered is there a plugin avalible for OMV that will keep track of my libary of TV series and notfy me when there is a new season? I don't need it to download or anything I just want it to notify me that there is a new season as I find my self having to go through my SMB libary and cross reference every TV Show I have to see if there has been any new season releases and soemtimes I'm a couple behind so an interface that allows me to can my media and be notified of any seasons that I dont have would be awesome.

Thanks,
    /Ky

• Nope this kind of Plugin doesn't exist.

Take a look on Trakt.tv there is a notification option and you can sync it with plex/kodi.

Edit: Looks like you need VIP for the notification thing... you could check IMDb or MovieDB if they offer this kind of freature

OMV 4 - Ryzen 7 1700 (8 Cores / 16 Threads 65W TDP) - 32 GB DDR4 ECC
    128 GB OS SSD - 256 GB Plex SSD - 32 TB RAIDZ2 (6x8TB HGST NAS)

• Sonarr with its email notification would work for you. You could also look at its calendar in the monthly view once in a while to see what new episodes are available.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• Thanks, I'll take a look

Edit: Just a quick question been reading into Sonarr so assuming I'll install it via OMV-Extras, say I have it set up so that it only keeps track of missing episodes (no download or anything as I'll mnaully do that) will it poll my drives as I've read it refreshes every 12 hours so does that mean my drives in the NAS will be polled every 12 hours when their in sleep as this is something I wouldn't like?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!