Enabling services webgui to user

• Hello,

I'm quite new to OMV family, actually I'm in the deployment process of my first machine. I've looked on google and tried to look on forum, no luck with either approach. If my question was answered, please point me to solution and I'll delete this thread.

Short question:
    Can I grant user access to web gui plugin/service menu?

Long question:
    I'm currently setting up OMV machine as a upgrade from synology machine. One of requirements was to allow users to use equivalent of "Download station". Of course I can make it happen with "BitTorrent" and "Downloader" plugins/services, however I'm unable to give user access to gui of those services. I'm unable to give user gui access to anything to be honest. I know there is RCP for BitTorrent, but that seems like a workaround, not a proper solution to problem. Can I grant user access to web gui plugin/service menu?

Regards
    Christopher

• I see that You've added " An examples is in the openvpn pluginby omv-extras." yet I fail to see how VPN is going to solve this problem. Also what is cups? I cannot see any package named such name. Could You be more precise please or at least guild me to thread where this has been discussed, as I fail to find such.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!