got mail vom OMV...

• Hi got mail today,anyone here what this means?run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/log2ram exited with return code 1/etc/cron.daily/logrotate:error: stat of /var/log/netatalk.log failed: No such file or directoryrun-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1/etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-cron-apt:stdin: is not a tty

• You might have a problem with your SD-card:

e.g. full or with defects

is not a tty:
    Do a web search here in this forum.
    I had the same messages (warning...) and was able to rectify it via a command issued on the command line. I do not remember which. I run headless on an ODROID hc1.

• thx for replay,

full is definitely not the case. Have 16GB SD card and OMV shows that lot of free space is there.

But I forgot to mention following:

message came while rebooting OMV
    and an red error message in a re lined box (WARINING.......press left mouse bottom) appeared on the screen during rebooting

Any idea?

• /var/log/netatalk.log

This is just a warning. Simply activate 'Apple File Sharing' once, create a share, delete it and stop the service or login through SSH and do a simple

Code
    sudo touch /var/log/netatalk.log

Known issue, fixed in more recent OMV images but on older images it needs this manual fix unfortunately.

• Good morning (here in Vienna)

today got mail from system which is unknown to me:

Does not exist Service php-fpm

Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 08:02:11
    Action: restart
    Host: odroidxu4
    Description: process is not running

Your faithful employee,
    Monit

What does it mean?

thx

Rudi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!