Destination Folder Access Denied

• Hey guys

So today for some reason i can't write anymore on my shared drive. Every time i try to move a file it tells me that i need permission and that access is denied. Now i turned off my PI and on again and it worked for a bit but then again i didnt have access.

• Hey guys

So today for some reason i can't write anymore on my shared drive. Every time i try to move a file it tells me that i need permission and that access is denied. Now i turned off my PI and on again and it worked for a bit but then again i didnt have access.

Check the permissions of the share

Gesendet von meinem P9000 mit Tapatalk

• Im Read/Write everywhere i haven't changed anything. I checked both in the OMV control panel as well as by clicking properties on the drive and checking permissions,everywhere its Read/Write but now i can only Read

I installed miniDLNA today could that be the issue?

• Hey guys

You can transfer ownership using command prompt approach to fix destination folder access denied I hope it might fix the issue if still you face any difficulty then I would recommend you to check for internal errors.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!