ACL settings not persistent

• Hi

I recently enabled sonarr/radarr, the plugins are working well. The only issue I am not able to solve is a persistent ACL setting for the systemusers sonarr/radarr.

Sonarr/Radarr should move the downloaded files to the specified folders on the share of the NAS but fails to do so. The log says authorization is missing. I assigned read/write Access in ACL settings for the users Sonarr/Radarr for the respective folders but somehow, this does not seem to be enough.

Every time new content has been downloaded, I just go to ACL settings and enable the recursive permission anew. The files are then beeing moved.

Is the recursive setting not persistent respectively inherited for new files? How can I fix that issue?

Thank you and best regards

Christoph

• Hi, your help is really appreciated!

The users I see under Access Rights Management are Sonarr/Radarr which are system users. I granted Read/Write Access for download and destination folders.
    Every time a new file has been downloaded, I need to set the recursive permission for download folder manually.
    Only then the files are moved automatically.

My working theory is that the ACL settings are only static, means only valid for the files already existing. Everytime a new file is being added, this file does not inherit the same Read/Write Access.

In my setting, there is no deluge-daemon user. I am just trying to reproduce the behaviour so I can provide logs.

• Here the log of Sonarr after download:

Here the log of OMV:

• Thank you for the detailed explanation.

Maybe I do not understand it properly, but deluge is a service used for torrents, right?
    As I am using usenet (SABnzb), I guess that this won't do the trick.

Am I mistaken?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!