Which is the right key to enter Bios ?

• Hi guys!

Due to some issues with my Plex-Plugin I want to reinstall OMV all over via USB-Stick. Problem is: Im not able to enter the bios menue to choose the USB-Stick as a boot device and/or format the system drive.
    Already tried with F1, F2, F10, F12 and delete button.

Any ideas ?

• Also, pressing Tab during post may give you the screen with all that type of info.

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

• Which maker/mainboard do you have?
    Most systems use the kes you've mentioned, but there are lists of theses keys around internet, like this one.
    https://www.lifewire.com/bios-…-computer-systems-2624463

The same happened to me with "fastboot" enabled and SSD, the time to enter BIOS was too short. Solution was to unplug HDD, then computer was stucked on boot and it was possible to enter BIOS again.
    Or if you have UEFI, you can boot from running linux direstly to EUFI with following command:
    systemctl reboot --firmware-setup

• Hi guys!

Problem is: ... to choose the USB-Stick as a boot device ...

This is not the way into your bios, but maybe a solution for you to boot from USB: Try F8 (this is the way I can choose the boot device)

Good luck!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!