plugins not starting (fresh install?)

• Hi

My radarr had a update pending so i allowed this to do this. since then radarr and sonarr wont start service status shows the daemons wont start.

ive tried to uninstall the plugin and reinstall but its still not starting after this. im contemplating reinstalling the omv os and starting fresh. would i be best with omv 3 or omv 4.

also i believe the plugins are not in omv4 that i use radarr sonarr sabznzbd and they new method is to use docker is this correct? i haven't used docker before but if this is the new method i will have to add it to my things to learn.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

• Offizieller Beitrag

ould i be best with omv 3 or omv 4.

I would install omv 4.x.

they new method is to use docker is this correct?

Yes. There is a nice how to on the forum for most if not all of those.

omv 7.0.5-1 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.8 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.13 | compose 7.1.4 | k8s 7.1.0-3 | cputemp 7.0.1 | mergerfs 7.0.4

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github - changelogs

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Thanks ryecoaaron.

However I’ve had to reply to someone else’s thread as when i did a omv4 install fresh from iso hen reconnected my raid drives the system wouldn’t boot and went to busybox but unplug the drives and it boots. This doesn’t happen however with omv3 as to get the system back up I’ve had to reinstall omv3 fresh onto the ssd but that boots fine with the drives all connected.

OMV 5 - 64 bit
    Dell T430, 16gb Ram, 5 x 3TB HDD Raid5, 1 x 120GB 2.5" SSD (OS)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von chclark ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!