How to remove "pre-loaded / uploaded plugins"?

• Hi all,

In SYSTEM > PLUGINS I want to remove(*) a "pre-loaded" (and not installed) plugin.

* remove in the sense of "remove from the list" and possibly also "delete from the disk".

Greetings!

• For example, a plugin ("duplicati") I uploaded into OMV, or an already listed / existing plugin, such as "netatalk".

Sorry, but I dont understand :/ "what installation image".

• Describe your Hardware and OS(see attached image)

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

Code
    root@OMVi3:~# dpkg -l | grep openm
    ii  openmediavault                   4.1.0-1                        all          openmediavault - The open network attached storage solution
    ic  openmediavault-docker-gui        4.0.1                          all          OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker
    ii  openmediavault-flashmemory       4.1                            all          folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-keyring           1.0                            all          GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive
    ii  openmediavault-netatalk          4.0.7-1                        all          OpenMediaVault netatalk (AppleTalk Protocol Suite) plugin
    ii  openmediavault-omvextrasorg      4.1.2                          all          OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault
    ii  openmediavault-syncthing         3.11                           all          Syncthing plugin for OpenMediaVault.
    ii  openmediavault-unionfilesystems  4.0.1-1                        all          Union filesystems plugin for OpenMediaVault.
  • Moved to here: Persistent Plugin - Docker

# Sorry to highjack your thread; perhaps this maybe relevant.

After removing Docker via GUI I found that it did not get completely removed. So I attempted to remove it via commandline, without success.

Docker sticks around after: apt-get purge openmediavault-docker-gui

Is this an issue with Docker?
    Perhaps it is a 4.1.0-1 (Arrakis) Linux 4.14.0-0.bpo.3-amd64 issue.

root@OMVi3:~# apt-get purge openmediavault-docker-gui
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    The following packages will be REMOVED:
    openmediavault-docker-gui*
    0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
    After this operation, 0 B of additional disk space will be used.
    Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
    (Reading database ... 44483 files and directories currently installed.)
    Purging configuration files for openmediavault-docker-gui (4.0.1) ...
    Failed to start docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
    dpkg: error processing package openmediavault-docker-gui (--purge):
    subprocess installed post-removal script returned error exit status 5
    Errors were encountered while processing:
    openmediavault-docker-gui
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

Version7.0-32 (Sandworm)
    ProcessorAMD EPYC 7302P 16-Core Processor
    KernelLinux 6.1.15-1-pve
    HardwareDell R7515

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ajaja () aus folgendem Grund: Moved

• Got it. You want to get rid of manual uploaded plugins. Simply use omv-firstaid and select 'Clear local upload package repository'.

Thank you, got it, too. ;)

But, what would be the more "non-hardcore" (e.g. manual) way? ;) Why clear all the forest when only 2 trees "disturb". :D:D:D

I ask because it's not just about the "manual uploaded plugins", see my last post "...or an already listed / existing plugin, such as "netatalk"."

Maybe "remove" is an option for a future version ;)

• @ ajaja : you also tried this?

apt-get remove PLUGIN

My (other) problem was, that although "OMV-Extras" was uninstalled, is was still in the control menu (left) ...I reinstalled it, then uninstalled via bash, but it just did not disappear.Solution was:Deleting the browser cache after deinstalling the plugin!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!