Rsnapshot problem

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is this the same error? My rsnapshot also does not work anymore starting today.

Damn........... I made the same typo on 4.x a long time ago. Fixed on 3.12. Hopefully this is the last problem. This is also why I don't want to maintain 3.x plugins anymore... I don't have a 3.x system running anymore to test changes.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• It is just 6 month ago that I changed to OMV 3 from 2 :) ..... i don't want to change again now to 4.....it takes so many time to upgrade all again.... :) as always I think new installation is necessary instead of upgrade, right?

• Offizieller Beitrag

i don't want to change again now to 4

I didn't say you have to. I just expressing my frustration maintaining the 3.x plugins.

it takes so many time to upgrade all again.... as always I think new installation is necessary instead of upgrade, right?

The 3.x -> 4.x upgrade is MUCH easier (some plugins weren't ported though). And no, a new installation isn't necessary this time.

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

• Offizieller Beitrag

is there any manual how to upgrade from 3 to 4?

Yep. Right here:

• Backup your current system
    • omv-release-upgrade as root from the command line.

And which plugins are missing?

Look for the plugins you use on omv-extras.org. Most of the download plugins are gone and should be used from the docker plugin now. There is a very nice tutorial how to replace most of them with docker on the forum - OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi, Libresonic, NZBGet, ruTorrent, Sonarr, Radarr, Mylar, and more)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!