Jackett Web UI won't connect

• Hi,
    I'm an OMV newbie and even more of a Docker novice. I've been running radarr and sonarr fine for a number of weeks and decided to intall Jackett. I did this via Docker (only time I've ever used it). I followed the really helpful guide on here, but when I type in MYIP:9117 I get an error that says:
    This site can’t be reached
    MYIP refused to connect.

Any ideas what I've done wrong? I think I've given the user account all the necessary privileges.

Many thanks in advance

• Post snapshots of your Jacket Docker's configuration screens - the entire Modify Container Screen.

--
    Google is your friend and Bob's your uncle!

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• MYIP should be replaced by the IP address of your OMV machine. For example, 192.168.1.2, followed by a colon and the port number for Jackett:

http://192.168.1.2:9117

Edit - Sorry, this was dumb and you probably already know it, considering you're using Radarr and Sonarr already... listen to @gderf and not me.

• In your Volumes and Bind mounts, you have /config pointed to /root/Docker/.config/jacket

This is likely the problem because only the root user can access the /root folder and you are running the container as some ordinary user (not root).

It is not wise to run containers as root, so choose another host path, one that the user you specified can access.

--

OMV AMD64 7.x on headless Chenbro NR12000 1U 1x 8m Quad Core E3-1220 3.1GHz 32GB ECC RAM.

• You have your downloads set read only which shouldn't be set that way. Other than that I don't see anything suspicious.

Try this. Clear the log file for the container, then restart the container and wait a minute or two, then examine the Logs for the container. There should be some indication of the problem there.

Edit:

You are running the container as user:1002 and group:100. Do those actually exist on your system or did you copy their use from some guide?

--

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von gderf ()

• Check and verify that any folder you set in your Volumes and Bind mounts has the appropriate permissions such that the Docker user can read and/or write to them.

--

• What hardware are you running OMV on and is the Jackett image you are using appropriate for that type?

--

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!