undefined entries in syslog

• Hey all here,

in the syslog from my OMV stay the following messages:

Code
    Mar  9 22:35:06 terra collectd[1595]: rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)
    Mar  9 22:35:06 terra collectd[1595]: rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)

What must I do?

Thanks and greetings.

2 BananaPi, 1 OrangePiPC+, 1 OrangePiPC with OMV 6.0.x

• Hi,

I had the same problem: rrdcached.sock file appears in /tmp/rrdcached.sock

Just update path in /etc/collectd/collectd.conf.d/rrdcached.conf
    and restart collectd process: systemctl collectd restart

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!