omv-extras plugin install error on armhf

• Hi,

I got the following error during install OMV-extra plugin 4.x on OMV 4.1
    Hardware is (helios4) armhf/armv7

• Thnx for your time and effort to help!

i get the following output, but installed some packeges from omv-extra.org already

maybe I should mention that I installed OMV on top of a fresh armbrian stretch:
    install strech image
    update all pages (apt-get update && apt-get upgrade)
    used this 2 scripts to install OMV (both with no errors) Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)
    than installed the omv-extra.org dep packeg -> get the error from 1. post
    Installed some more like (luks, snapraid, nut and so on)
    if I run the refreash button in the omv-extra.org section I got the following error out-put. (only post some lines -> forum message limit)

Code
    Hit:21 https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrakis-sync stretch Release
    Reading package lists...
    W: Target Packages (main/binary-armhf/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1
    W: Target Packages (main/binary-all/Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1
    W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1
    W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:7 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list:1
    W: Target Translations (main/i18n/Translation-en_US.UTF-8) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt
    Fertig...

at the moment there are no data on the the device, so reinstall is no problem, if i missed something in the staps to install omv on top of a freh strech image.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!