Failed to start Raise Network Interface - after upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4

• Hey Guys,

today I did the upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4 and everything went just fine. But at the fisrt boot I mentioned a very long boottime (about 7 min). So I pluged in a monitor and saw, that the network could not be raised and timed out. But after the timeout, eth0 is up and running and everything seems fine.

The networking.service is in failed state, but the interface ist up. Can anybody tell me whats gonig on here?

thanks in advance

Denqbar

Code
    root@OMV:~# systemctl -l | grep network -i
    ● networking.service                                                                                    loaded failed failed etwork interfaces
      network-online.target                                                                                 loaded active active  is Online
      network.target                                                                                        loaded active active
  • Hi,

Same problem here every time I reboot/start my server... Network interface is down.
    My server is build from scratch (Debian 9.x + OMV 4.x install via package).

I need to connect to the console, and restart the networking service manually with /etc/init.d/network restart and the network comes up !!!

Still searching a solution...

Lian Li PC-V354 (with Be Quiet! Silent Wings 3 fans)
    ASRock Rack x470D4U | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Crucial 16GB DDR4 2666MHz ECC | Intel x550T2 10Gb NIC

1 x ADATA 8200 Pro 256MB NVMe for System/Caches/Logs/Downloads
    5 x Western Digital 10To HDD in RAID 6 for Datas
    1 x Western Digital 2To HDD for Backups