Cannot log into OMV web interface - SAb works, other apps do not. After I fixed Static IP issue

• I've had it installed for a few months now and things have always worked. Randomly this morning, I couldn't get into OMV. I checked the GUI, and was receiving this error.

https://imgur.com/a/5KsAw

I used omv-firstaid, retyped in the same info, marked it static ip, and now the "network unavailable" no longer appears, but it's still not properly working. I can ping the server, Sab boots up and I can navigate there, but Emby doesn't work along w/ a few others. Also, after I attempt to log into the Web interface, it just flashes and nothing changes.

• I'm sure I found the issue, I am near capacity of my OMV boot drive. I allocated 20 gb, and already have 50 mb remaining. I ended up doing clean apt and that how I was able to get in.

My next Q - what can I remove from my OMV drive? I thought they are supposed to stay under 1 gb

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!