Game server on OMV

• Hi,

I want to creat gameserver on mi OMV.

Befor make an OMV server i have an debian 9 with open game panel.
    Any plugins can creat and manage game server ?

Thx for help

(Sorry for mi bad english)

• csgo-boosters.comFor what video game do you want to create a game server? It's kinda difficult to create a gaming server since this is a thing that requires a lot of personal time in order to get a positive result. Personally, when I was in the creating process of the dedicated server, I wanted to find a hosting service that can help me with that reason. My IT friend gave me the contacts of the useful agency that would help me with my task. I used the services of the agency, however, I noticed that the loading speed of the server isn't the only thing that makes the people happy. I think that this is because of the ranking of the profile. That's why I proposed to the people on the server, to use a service csgo-boosters.com that can raise the profile rank pretty quick and cheap. I think that people would forget about comparing with the other people that would help them to get out from the situation..

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!