Can't find my NAS in network

• Hello,

I have recently purchased the parts for a NAS and assambled them yesterday. I installed OMV via USB Stick and it worked fine. It first showed no network interface but this problem got solved via ifconfig. Now I do have the Problem, that I can't see my NAS on my win 10 PC with SMB. In the control pannel of the rooter the nas got recognised and I can also ping google.com and my PC with my nas so it has connection to the network. SMB is configured correctly, so I really dont know what I did wrong.

I am grateful for every help,
    Max

• What version of OMV did you install? Can you see the share from another computer running a different windows OS?

What is your output of #smbstatus

OMV 6.x
    Supermicro X9DRH-7F
    2X-XEON E5-2660V2
    128GB PC3-10600R ECC REG
    Supermicro SATA DOM 64GB
    Areca ARC-1883IX-24
    24X - WD WD80EFZX
    NORCO RPC-4224 4U
    Eaton 5PX 1500

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von mikebetz42 ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello,

I have recently purchased the parts for a NAS and assambled them yesterday. I installed OMV via USB Stick and it worked fine. It first showed no network interface but this problem got solved via ifconfig. Now I do have the Problem, that I can't see my NAS on my win 10 PC with SMB. In the control pannel of the rooter the nas got recognised and I can also ping google.com and my PC with my nas so it has connection to the network. SMB is configured correctly, so I really dont know what I did wrong.

I am grateful for every help,
    Max

Have a look at this

Raid is not a backup! Would you go skydiving without a parachute?

OMV 6x amd64 running on an HP N54L Microserver

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!