Error Failed to execute XPath query '//services/tftp'

• I got this error message after access on OMV control panel via GUI: 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/tftp'.'
    Details of the error message:

Code
    exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/tftp'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/tftp.inc(66): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.tf...')
    #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleTftp->getStatus()
    #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)
    #6 {main}

I also checked <jobs> tag for Rsync in configuration.xml as I have read here, but everything between the tag was already commented, so I don't think the problem is there.

I have OMV 3.0 and it is installed in Debian8.
    I also want to add that TFTP is disabled. Any idea? Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!