Error Failed to execute XPath query '//services/tftp'

• OMV 3.x

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Error Failed to execute XPath query '//services/tftp'

I got this error message after access on OMV control panel via GUI: 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/tftp'.'
      Details of the error message:

Source Code

1. exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '//services/tftp'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78
      2. Stack trace:
      3. #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/tftp.inc(66): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.tf...')
      4. #1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMVModuleTftp->getStatus()
      5. #2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)
      6. #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
      7. #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)
      8. #5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)
      9. #6 {main}
      I also checked <jobs> tag for Rsync in configuration.xml as I have read here, but everything between the tag was already commented, so I don't think the problem is there.

I have OMV 3.0 and it is installed in Debian8.
      I also want to add that TFTP is disabled. Any idea? Thanks
    • Do you have installed the TFTP plugin?
      Absolutely no support through PM!

I must not fear.
      Fear is the mind-killer.
      Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
      I will face my fear.
      I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
      And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
      Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
      Only I will remain.

Litany against fear by Bene Gesserit
    • Users Online 1

1 Guest