nginx.service startet nicht wegen folgender Meldung

• Hi, after I install the PXE plugin and try to change the Access Port for the Webgui from 80 to 888 and try to save the Settings I get already an Error Message in the Gui like this below:

nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2

What can i do? Webgui is not accessible anymore, omv-* no help found... After reboot of the whole Server the Gui isn't accessible anymore.

It is a clean fresh install of stretch first and then i use this:
    Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)

And then omv4extras from their website

Thx

EDIT:

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed
    Fehler #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; nginx -t 2>&1' with exit code '1': nginx: [emerg] invalid number of arguments in "listen" directive in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/webserver.inc(40): OMV\System\Process->execute()#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(168): OMVModuleNginxAbstract->applyConfig()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(150): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChanges', Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(528): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusXM...', '/tmp/bgoutputGy...')#6 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(151): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#7 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(213): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('applyChanges', Array, Array)#8 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChangesBg(Array, Array)#9 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#10 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('applyChangesBg', Array, Array)#11 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(536): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Config', 'applyChangesBg', Array, Array, 1)#12 {main}

EDIT:

WEBGUI accessible again but always i we try to change the main gui access port (80) to another one we get this error message above

• hi,
    here the content:

server {
    listen ;
    #listen [::]:;
    set $root_path "";
    root $root_path;
    index index.html;
    access_log /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-pxe-access.log;
    error_log /var/log/nginx/openmediavault-pxe-error.log;
    autoindex on;
    large_client_header_buffers 4 32k;
    }

I install stretch first, then use the guide from votdev: Install OMV4 on Debian 9 (Stretch)
    Then install omvextras4 and then install few packages like vim, bwm-ng, nmap, iptraf etc. Then i reboot the System and install some plugins from omvextras. Then after i try to change the gui port from 80 to another one get this issue

regards

I attached the Package list from the Server created by # dpkg --get-selections

• Hi,
    after use omv-mkconf nginx, get this:
    Site configuration file 'openmediavault-pxe' is already enabled.

I do not change something manually.

Can we switch to German?

And it happen evry time i make omv-mkconf nginx, get always the content of my answer in message 3

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is a problem with the pxe plugin on your system. It looks like your don't have the port set in the pxe plugin or it is set to a conflicting port.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• nginx: [emerg] directive "listen" is not terminated by ";" in /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe:2
    Mär 23 13:56:33 bonn nginx[656]: nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed

^^ Now the nginx is offline and won't restart anymore, gui is not accessible

It isn't set by my, just installed it

How to purge or remove the plugin over cmd?

Done, aptitude remove open....-pxe

Now back online again without pxe plugin first

EDIT: Hi, how to setup the PXE plugin correctly? I mean especially how to setup the port?

Best

• EDIT: Hi, how to setup the PXE plugin correctly? I mean especially how to setup the port?

Best

If have found a solution.
    The PXE plugin doesn't like not being used ^^.
    There is a bug in a script of the PEX plugin that writess the configs for NGNIX which causes a error when NGINX (the webserver) tries to start.
    PXE tries to create its config file for NGINX but it fails to get the port right.

How to fix:

• login as root to your linux machine
    • delete the pex file of openmediavault:

rm /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-pxe

• start the NGINX server

systemctl start nginx
      There should be no errors when you check the status with
      systemctl status nginx

• login to the webinterface like always
    • goto Services -> PXE and give it a Shared Folder (i created a shared folder with the name EMPTY on my main drive) and press save.

Works for me :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!