ZFS details font color

• Here @ryecoaaron has described a way to make the read-only text areas more darker. This works for OMV 3. I set the value to 0.5. Different values for differant shades of grey. I don´t know if this still works for OMV4.

OMV 3.0.100 (Gray style)

ASRock Rack C2550D4I C0-stepping - 16GB ECC - 6x WD RED 3TB (ZFS 2x3 Striped RaidZ1) - Fractal Design Node 304 -

3x WD80EMAZ Snapraid / MergerFS-pool via eSATA - 4-Bay ICYCube MB561U3S-4S with fan-mod

• Offizieller Beitrag

Since I don't have a custom theme installed, I edited /var/www/openmediavault/css/theme-all.css
    (The reasoning - if I change the standard theme, the edit would still apply.)

I searched for "readonly textarea" and "set opacity:" to 1.0 Works great.

:thumbup: That did it, makes it readable.

:thumbup: @cabrio_leo & @ryecoaaron

• Your settings have made the text really more readable. On some forums, the requests of the participants are ignored. Sometimes the font is so terrible, and it cannot even be changed, there is not even such an option in the settings. I find it very inconvenient. I wonder if there is an option to load my font here, because with my eyesight I need it. I found the perfect font for myself on UpFonts and would like to download it. By the way, a great forum, I like it here.

• Offizieller Beitrag

PaulFelder before your two posts above this thread lay dormant about two and a half years; and version 5x of OMV is current now, not 3x. You might be better served to begin a new thread concerning your question. There are a few "customizers" active on the forum that I am sure would be happy to help.

System Backup Typo alert: Under the Linux section the command should be sudo umount /dev/sda1 NOT sudo unmount /dev/sda1

Backup Data Disk to Backup Disk on Same Machine: In a Scheduled Job:rsync -av --delete /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-f8814ed9-9a5c-4e1c-8830-426968c20ea3/ /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-e67439d5-00a3-4942-bd5f-b84ab86aa850/ Don't forget trailing slashes, and BE CAREFUL. (HT: Getting Started with OMV5)

Equipment - Thinkserver TS140, NanoPi M4 (v.1), Odroid XU4 (Using DietPi): PiHole

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!