Unable to select mounted drive/filesystem

• I'm having trouble selecting my external USB drive I have for backups as a shared device to later use in RSync and Duplicati. I have a 4TB drive that is both active, checking out with smart, and also has a mounted filesystem. The problem I run into is my ability to select it as a device for adding to shared folders. This causes issues as I am unable to select it on nearly every plugin OMV. This is following a fresh install of Erasmus after upgrading the OS drive after some size constraint issues. It worked fine before, but now I'm having issues. My googling and searching hasnt found any answers beyond this one (https://github.com/Fourdee/DietPi/issues/721) but I'm not using the dietpi software.

• Did you mount the drive using the GUI or from CLI?

Which filesystem are you using?

Sorry I didnt see this until now. I added it via the GUI beforehand, on the previous installation. Everything else transferred over properly, just not this drives access.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!