Two Issues: Time Delay at first share access + incorrect root permissions

• Hi community,

I have two issues with my NFS:

1. After I mount a share and make the ls command in the directory where the share is mounted (or any subdir), it takes a few minutes for ls to return. So for example:

Code
    [philipp@localhost ~]$ sudo mount nfs:/dir ~/mnt
    [philipp@localhost ~]$ ls

This only returns after about 2 minutes. After that, it works fine, even after unmounting and mounting again. A restard of NFS is required to reproduce this problem. Is this normal behaviour? I dont let my NAS run overnight,so I have to deal with this once every day.

2. The second issue maybe has something todo with my LUKS plugin, but I'm not sure. My exported folders sit on an encrypted disk, which I have to unlock before using. After I do this and then mount, the share is mounted as owner root and group root; when in fact, it is configured as owner philipp and group philipp. I have to go to "Access Rights Management -> User -> Philipp -> Priviliges -> Save", then mount it again, and only then my share has the permissions philipp | philipp. Notice that I dont change anything in the "Priviliges" setting, I just click "Save" again as it is.
    I dont know if this is related to LUKS at all, I only mentioned it because it seemed to have worked fine before.

Thank you for your time!

BR,
    Philipp

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!