BackUpPC on OMV

• Sory, i do not understand how to use a Clonezilla from console and how to install Clonezilla for OMV.
    I want to create a automatically backup evry day in one file.

• Then you should learn how to use Rsync. You can backup from one share to another on a schedule. If you just want to backup an individual file you should look at making a cron job with rsync. Backuppc is overkill and if the database is corrupted your are screwed. I've used Backuppc and Bacula. I don't recommend them for users unless they are more advanced linux users. Explain exactly what you want to do, give location of file and location where you want to move it, and someone will help you out.

• I want to create a one file with any program and when i need to restore this file.
    I make this in windows whis acronis true image and i wont to do this in OMV.
    A boot CD or boot-usb flash whis any program dont available for i on this case.

• So you are making a backup with Acronis on a Windows PC? Then you want to restore it. Do you not want to use Acronis anymore? or do you? If you want to keep using Acronis you can make a backup thru the network to your OMV. You have to make shared folder on OMV and then share it with SMB/CIFS. Then setup a user and give them permissions to this share. Then when you make a backup with Acronis on the Windows machine you can save it to the share on your OMV. I use Acronis True Image to backup my Windows PCs to my shares on my OMV. The backups can then be restored with Acronis True Image on the Windows PC via the share on OMV. Is this what you want to do? I love Acronis True Image and think it's best to backup Windows machines.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!