Can't Log in on the Web-Gui and command line - keeps looping with right credentials

• Hi gang, I'm running OMV in a Virtualbox and since this morning after I setup rsync to remote to another server, I can't login. When trying to login, the login screen just loops back. It does the same when trying to login at the terminal.

There are no rsync jobs running right now.

I noticed that the vdi file was almost full so I increased the size of my virtualbox vdi file from 4 gigs to 30 gigs, but it didn't work.

How can I go about to try to login?

By the way, I tried to login using SSH but I remembered that I deactivated it a while ago.

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

• Hi Votdev, would you have any tricks or suggestions on how I could login to the OMV server and clear those files?

Also, I stopped all the rsync jobs and I even rebooted both servers. Wouldn't that stopped the rsync jobs? They were not scheduled yet, I ran them myself.

Thanks for your help,

• Offizieller Beitrag

how I could login to the OMV server and clear those files?

First post you wrote even in terminal you cannot login. Did you use the right credentials?
    Login in WebUI is with "amin".
    Login in terminal is with "root" or any other user you created.

• Hi macom, yeah I didn't realized that I wasn't using root when login into terminal.

By the way, I did increase the size of my virtualbox disk size which contains my openmediavault, but how do I go about increasing the file system to use the 30 gigs?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

I did increase the size of my virtualbox disk size which contains my openmediavault, but how do I go about increasing the file system to use the 30 gigs?

If you are talking about the OS disk, you can't do it while the VM is running. Your best bet is to boot gparted-live and resize the partition and filesystem at the same time.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

• Offizieller Beitrag

If there is a partition, you need to resize it as well.

omv 7.0.4-2 sandworm | 64 bit | 6.5 proxmox kernel

plugins :: omvextrasorg 7.0 | kvm 7.0.10 | compose 7.1.2 | k8s 7.0-6 | cputemp 7.0 | mergerfs 7.0.3

omv-extras.org plugins source code and issue tracker - github

Please try ctrl-shift-R and read this before posting a question.

Please put your OMV system details in your signature.
    Please don't PM for support... Too many PMs!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!