Deluge Web does not accept login password

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Deluge Web does not accept login password

Hello guys! I need help.
      I installed the omv version 3.0.88 in my rpi3 and added the deluge plugin for torrent management. After some time (2 months) I can no longer access the deluge-web through the browser. When I enter the password it simply does not return any error messages and the login screen does not disappear. I have tried several browsers (safari, chrome, edge, ie, opera, firefox) and do not enter deluge-web. I also tried the Windows and iOS platform and also did not enter. Only platform that gives certain is in Android in chrome. I do not know what that mistake might be.

I have already done the following steps:
      - I uninstalled the plugin by OMV
      - I removed the remaining files with the command "rm -rf ~ / .config / deluge /"
      - Re-installed the files again

The problem persists.
      The only way I found it was by burning a new image on the SD Card.
      But it's already getting annoying, because I've been through this procedure 3 times.

Is there anything that can be done?
      Thank you for your help.
    • This may sound odd, but have you checked the time on R-PI? If you don't have an RTC (Real Time Clock) module and it's up all the time (without auto-update), the clock may drift significantly.

Deluge has a password "feature" where the screen seems to ignore login attempts, because (as I understand it) the attempt expires. I experienced this with first logon because my PC clock was different from what my browser was registering. Your issue may be the same sort of thing, but from a drifting clock. It wouldn't hurt to check the time and, also, try another web browser.
      Good backup takes the "drama" out of computing

OMV 3.0.99 Erasmus - Rsync'ed Backup
      R-PI 2 $29 / 16GB SD Card $8 / Real Time Clock $1.86
      4TB WD My Passport $119
    • flmaxey wrote:

This may sound odd, but have you checked the time on R-PI? If you don't have an RTC (Real Time Clock) module and it's up all the time (without auto-update), the clock may drift significantly.

Deluge has a password "feature" where the screen seems to ignore login attempts, because (as I understand it) the attempt expires. I experienced this with first logon because my PC clock was different from what my browser was registering. Your issue may be the same sort of thing, but from a drifting clock. It wouldn't hurt to check the time and, also, try another web browser.
      Good morning, buddy.
      You were right!
      I entered the OMV settings and the clock was different, even though it was set automatically. I switched to another time zone and restarted the rpi. Then I went back to my time zone and was able to access the deluge-web. Thank you very much, my friend, because I had not thought about this solution. I was already thinking of burning a new image on SD Card rs.
      Thanks.
    • You can stabilize the clock on an R-PI with this -> RTC DS3231 (The price is hard to beat.)

Here's some info on installing / activating the RTC.-> Guide
      Good backup takes the "drama" out of computing

OMV 3.0.99 Erasmus - Rsync'ed Backup
      R-PI 2 $29 / 16GB SD Card $8 / Real Time Clock $1.86
      4TB WD My Passport $119