Issues after install

• I recently wanted to build a new machine and downloaded 4.0 and couldn't get virtualbox to work and saw mention that its support stopped at 3 so I downloaded that and now
    I am trying to install 3.0.96 and cant enable SSH. I get the following error. Any help would be appreciated.

File contains invalid JSON (filename=/var/lib/openmediavault/dirtymodules.json):

Error #6000:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'File contains invalid JSON (filename=/var/lib/openmediavault/dirtymodules.json): ' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/util.inc:274
    Stack trace:
    #0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/module.inc(365): OMVJsonFile->read()
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/module.inc(55): OMVModuleMgr->setModuleDirty('zeroconf')
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/module.inc(45): OMVModuleAbstract->setDirtyByName('zeroconf')
    #3 [internal function]: OMVModuleAbstract->setDirty(8, 'org.openmediava...', Array)
    #4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/notify.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/ssh.inc(126): OMVNotifyDispatcher->notify(8, 'org.openmediava...', Array)
    #6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSsh->set(Array, Array)
    #7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('set', Array, Array)
    #9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('SSH', 'set', Array, Array, 1)
    #10 {main}

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!