Problem after Upgrade

• Hi @all!
    After reading much in the forum I found many similiar but not 100% the same problems with some answers but in my case they didn't help.
    Problem: At the start ( till yesterday) I was at OMV 2.2.1 or something that old. The only problem I encountered was that with my current Firefox profile I got that white page after login. :( With a fresh profile for Firefox everything was okay.
    I've tried to go with omv-release-upgrade to go to v3.0.99.
    After that I've experienced the problem with all services running fine but I could not enter WebGUI with Firefox --> 502 Bad gateway!
    Then I've tried to go directly to v4.x (again with omv-release-upgrade) but now I have the same error and more. :(

Errors:

I've tried around with apt-get -f install and some other hints from this forum but nothing helps.
    In my opinion the most important message is the ERROR: [pool openmediavault-webgui] cannot get uid for user 'openmediavault-webgui'.

is it to solve?

Thanks,
    Markus

Zitat
    • Offizieller Beitrag

You have to create various users according to this recipe.

Bash
    $ sudo su
    $ groupadd --system openmediavault-config
    $ groupadd --system openmediavault-engined
    $ useradd --system --user-group --no-create-home --groups openmediavault-config,openmediavault-engined --shell '/usr/sbin/nologin' --comment 'openmediavault WebGUI Management' openmediavault-webgui

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!