Problem with login screen - English - but no other language available - no possibility to choose other language

• Hello,

I have tried to setup a new OMV server. Everthing runs without a problem.
    One thing is interessting, when I try to open the browser and type my ip (10.0.0.100) in, then the login screen appears
    with "Englisch" as my language. Bute I can not choose any other language. Because there is only Englisch.

How can I change this and/or load the other languages?

When I open putty over ssh, then there is german at the shell.

Greetings from Elluminatus

and thank you for your help and time!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OMV 1: Asrock Q1900M - 8 GB Ram - 320 GB Boot Disk - 3 * 3 TB WD RED Data
    OMV 4.1.6 - Kernel 4.16.0.0 | Plugins: n.n.

• Hallo votdev, thank you for looking at my case. I can enable developer tools in firefox. Is there a special part to be monitored? The debugger or the inspector? Can you give me further details to give you better information?

I found this in the console section:

unreachable code after return statement[Weitere Informationen] ext-all.js:22:366125

A second issue is that I can´t press the login button with the mouse, I have to push the return key instead? It is weired... I can navigate in firefox normally with my mouse...

Thank you for your time.

Greetings Elluminatus

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    OMV 1: Asrock Q1900M - 8 GB Ram - 320 GB Boot Disk - 3 * 3 TB WD RED Data
    OMV 4.1.6 - Kernel 4.16.0.0 | Plugins: n.n.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Elluminatus ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!