Mount issues

• When I started working with OMV, I created 2 shares using 2 USB thumb drives. After I became more comfortable with the setup, I unplugged the USB thumb drives and connected 2 external HDD. Everything was working fine until I noticed that the original drives that I used to get my self familiar with were still showing under File Systems. They were unmounted and so I deleted the 2 drives from there. Now when I try to create a new Shared Folder, I am getting the following error:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; blkid -p -o full '/dev/sdd1' 2>&1' with exit code '2': error: /dev/sdd1: No such file or directory

I also noticed that one of my drive that was initially mounted on /dev/sdd1 got moved to /dev/sde1. I can still access all the files on the drive that is mounted at /dev/sde1 but now I can't create a new shared folder.

Another strange thing is the blkid output. It shows the drive mounted on /dev/sde1 twice.

Code
    /dev/sde1: LABEL="Backup4TB" UUID="198a64f1-e719-43e0-a769-3d433d988f8f" TYPE="ext4" PARTLABEL="My Book" PARTUUID="4ca9873c-4d26-4ad3-9a35-b4e3e399d8ce"

FYI, the server has been running for 30 days. I haven't reloaded after deleting the drives I mentioned earlier. Would a reload fix the issue?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!