Remove "Shared Folder" from Backup Plugin how?

• hello all, so i need to wipe a disk from webGUI but under "Shared Folders" the directory (relativepath) /data/omvbackup (name: omvbackupp) is Referenced (Referenced: yes)

so the directory is used by Openmediavault backup plugin, how do i remove the path from the backup plugin?

i tried to uninstalll the plugin but that did not work :)

thanks ;)

edit: so after a reboot i was able to "wipe" the disk from the GUI but when i go to "filesystems" it shows up (but very weird) as: https://i.imgur.com/819Eeik.png

• hi,
    to see where are the used references, you can use resetperms plugin present in omv-extra.

in my case, when i was in same situation, to remove a shared folder used in backup plugin, i create a new share folder on another present disk, just for temporary use.
    them, older shared folder previously used by backup plugin was not referenced by backup plugin, but always by shared folders.
    then, i delete this shared folder, in shares section, and then, no reference to it was present. i was able to delete it.

i also use different ways, like uninstall plugin just to see changes, but not the right way.

in omv 4, i was also in situation that i can not delete some filesystem because always referenced somewhere, with resetperms i could see it, but not able to change it.

there is a topic where the solution about editing config.xml and delete some lines to fix that.
    :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!