HELP "error loading shared librarys: libutil.so.1" among other things,

• Hi,
    so to start off I have been using OMV for about 8-9 months now and I've been able to deal with small stuff before but this situation I don't even know where to start.

today when i got back form class I was trying to accses my server and it didnt seem to be working so i checked out the web GUI which was giving me an error message:

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-mkconf subsonic getsettings 2>&1' with exit code '127': python3: error while loading shared libraries: libutil.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

when I did a restart I couldn't even connect to the web interface so I hocked up my monitor to my Pi and was in emergency mode but I got out of that by using fsck. but during that whole time whenever i tried a sudo command I got this just by its self

Code
    python3: error loading shared librarys: libutil.so.1: cannot open shared object file: no such file directory

The worst part is I cant type a word in the terminal because every-time I try to login i get the python3 error so i cant try first-aid or anything elts
    along with the fact that no plugins what I have installed are starting (indicated in the boot up sequence) so I can't access ssh or any thing.

any help is greatly appreciated, I've put so much time into getting all of my config settings just right so it would really suck if i would have to start from a fresh copy

forum.openmediavault.org/wsc/index.php?attachment/9009/

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!