No rrd graphs and a full log file

• Hello guys,
    i have a problem with our NAS here on work, which isn´t generating the graphs it should with rrd.

Everytime i hit the update button in the WebUI, i get something like this

Code
    Apr 30 13:30:01 SERVER rrdcached[6918]: queue_thread_main: rrd_update_r (/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/rrdcached/operations-write-data_sets.rrd) failed with status -1. (/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/rrdcached/operations-write-data_sets.rrd: illegal attempt to update using time 1525087482 when last update time is 1543947137 (minimum one second step))
    Apr 30 13:30:01 SERVER rrdcached[6918]: queue_thread_main: rrd_update_r (/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/rrdcached/operations-write-updates.rrd) failed with status -1. (/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/rrdcached/operations-write-updates.rrd: illegal attempt to update using time 1525087482 when last update time is 1543947137 (minimum one second step))
    Apr 30 13:30:01 SERVER rrdcached[6918]: queue_thread_main: rrd_update_r (/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/rrdcached/queue_length.rrd) failed with status -1. (/var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/rrdcached/queue_length.rrd: illegal attempt to update using time 1525087482 when last update time is 1543947137 (minimum one second step))

I have googled around but couldn´t find any helpful information about this, besides this ( https://emacstragic.net/2012/0…update-using-time-errors/ ). But that didn´t helped me either.

My collectd.conf looks like this now:

• I just went through an issue with a RPI 2 and OMV 3.x with Armbian, and an RTC module. I think when Aaron made the image he disabled the /system/monitoring which disabled omv-mkgraph script. Had to read through some code to find out what was going on. But yeah, you need more information here before you can answer his questions.

I also found that when clearing out the old graphs that rrdcached needed to be restarted before restarting collectd or you would get an error. This didn't happen on Debian Wheezy.

Order to clear out old graphs with Debian Jessie or above:
    rm -r /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost
    rm /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/*
    systemctl restart rrdcached
    systemctl restart collectd

• That is enough info. Don't need more. Make sure that under system/monitoring the slider is green (enabled) and save it if you need to.

Then check if these services are enabled with these commands:

systemctl is-enabled rrdcached
    systemctl is-enabled collectd

If they are both enabled clear your graphs and restart the services with:

rm -r /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost
    rm /var/lib/rrdcached/journal/*
    systemctl restart rrdcached
    systemctl restart collectd

If one, or both, of the services are not enabled do this and then clear the graphs with the steps just above:

systemctl enable rrdcached
    systemctl enable collectd

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!