Docker configuration of Deluge

• OMV 4.x
    • Resolved

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker configuration of Deluge

For whatever reason, I'm not being able to download torrents after having installed Deluge via Docker.
      It's clearly a configuration issue, but I can't figure out what I've done wrong.

Deluge is running just fine, I can access the web UI, I've changed the default home directory to my storage array, but I can for the life of me not get it to download anything.
      When I add a torrent, Deluge tries to start the download and then just stops/hangs. No error, no nothing, but it's as if Deluge can no longer talk to the server or store the file on the NAS.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong welcome.
      OMV 4.x Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD
    • So apparently no-one had any ideas, but I found a "workaround" of sorts, but it doesn't work 100%.

By giving the Deluge docker access to /downloads, I can now download files, but they end up being stored in /var/lib/docker/volumes/randomlongstring/_data rather than /srv/raidname/directory/directory where I want them to be saved.
      Even though I set up Deluge to move them there when finished.

So, I still need some suggestions as to what I'm doing wrong here.
      OMV 4.x Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD
    • It's through OMV-Extras, so using the UI from there.
      Picked the Deluge image from the repo.

The rest is in the screenshot below.

I can't make any changes to /downloads under Volumes and Bind mounts, as it just adds a new /downloads and ignore whatever I try to change it to.
    • Never mind, figured it out, you have to add a new host path to where you want the file to be downloaded and then change the container path to /downloads and it works.

For whatever reason, this wasn't working the first few times I tried it..?

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheLostSwede ().