Plex service wont start

• Hi

got a fresh system done update to the last version 3.0.99 installed plexmediaserver 3.8.2. It worked fine but after a restart the service wont start anymore.

Syslog

someone has an idea how to fix it?

• No, but I'd suggest looking at Emby, it's imho vastly superior to Plex and seems to work a lot better.

I have a QNAP NAS on which I was running Plex and on it, Plex would just randomly stop working for no reason and I had to manually restart Plex, which sometimes was a mission for no apparent reason. Plex would be fine for weeks at a time and then just die.

Didn't have that issue on OMV, but Emby is vastly superior. You have to install it using Docker though.

I guess this doesn't help solve your problem, but it might give you a better alternative to try.

OMV 6.x, Gigabyte Z270N-WiFi, i7-6700K@3GHz, 16GB DDR4-3000, 4x 4TB Toshiba N300, 1x 60GB Corsair GT SSD (OS drive), 10Gbps Aquantia Ethernet

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!